Areas for application
- Chemical and pharmaceutical areas
- Food and drink production facilities
- Wet process areas including toilet areas
- Manufacturing areas
Advantages of resin coving
- Coving is commonly applied after flooring is finished to give a watertight double layer of protection where wall meets floor.
- Wall rendering tank bund areas ensures a water tight seal against leakages of hazardous liquids into surrounding areas.
- Coving makes washing down areas easier.
- Coves can be painted the same colour as the floor.
- It can be finished to a feather edge to reduce microbial growth in corners and edges.
Examples of Polyurethane coving