Areas for application
- Shopping centres
- DIY and home ware outlets
- Office reception and work areas
- Art galleries and museums
- Sports facilities
- WC areas
- Car park exposed and intermediate decks
- Public areas and kitchen areas in restaurants
Advantages of decorative epoxy resin flooring
- Epoxy resin and polished concrete systems transform commercial environments into bright inviting spaces.
- An almost endless number of colour and texture combinations are available.
- The use of stainless, aluminium and brass trims can be utilised to divide colours in the floor to highlight your company logo or a particular design.
- Quick turnaround to minimise disruption to your business.
- Seamless screeds provide an easy to clean environment.
- Epoxy systems are very hardwearing and scratch resistant .
- There are many anti slip decorative screeds and coatings available.
- Gloss applications can maximise light reflection and brighten your space.
- You can choose any colour from our suppliers standard charts or any special colour from BS and RAL charts.
Examples of different types of commercial resin flooring
Terrazzo is a combination of coloured epoxy resin and natural stones, glass, marble and other different graded aggregates. It is laid at 10mm and ground and polished in a similar way to polished concrete down to a depth of around 8mm. Epoxy terrazzo contains many exotic aggregates and colour variations which create a seamless and impressive statement with infinite design possibilities. Design options can include the inclusion of steel, brass and aluminium trim designs separating different colours. Terrazzo truly transforms retail outlets, reception areas and other commercial premises .